Jan 29, 2018

Turn on Your Light

"Much of the major growth that is coming to the Church in the last days will come because many of the good women of the world. . . will be drawn to the Church in large numbers. This will happen to the degree that the women of the Church reflect righteousness and articulateness in their lives and to the degree that the women of the Church are seen as distinct and different - in happy ways- from women of the world." - President Spencer W. Kimball
 (quoted by Sister Sharon Eubank in her October 2017 General Conference address Turn on Your Light.)

I want to be one of these women. I want to play an active part in this growth.
Am I a reflection of righteousness at all times, and in all things, and in all places? 
Am I living what I believe well enough that others can see it, or am I hiding my beliefs and just showing off the parts of me I believe others will like and accept?

Sometimes I get so caught up in trying to be someone I’m not just so I can feel like I fit in with everyone else. But guess what? We don’t need to fit in. You know the saying: ‘You do YOU!’ Well, do it! Being different is a good thing. Someone out there right now is benefiting from your unique awesome amazing self.