Nov 4, 2008

Halloween


KT our little bumble bee





PUMPKIN CARVING WAS SO MUCH FUN!





Preston the SKUNK


Our Jack-O-Lanterns


Gram Dorothy had to wear this trench coat over her costume just in case she got pulled over (you'll see why in her close-up pic). Steve, Kim's husband, the vampire.

Kami went as a lady bug. Kami hates bugs, any kind. SO- Whenever we would tell Kami to come get on her ladybug costume she would freak out because she must have thought there were bugs on it? ? ? ?.

Clint, Kami, Kelsey (Mad Hatter), Kaitlyn, Blake (night of the dead) Cory (Grim Reaper), Mason (basketball star), Presto, and Kim.


Soon to be sis, Gina (Indian), and Dan (Hercules)

Me the hot 80's house wife. Actually this is Gram D's favorite dress. I know, I know. . . I look hot!


Saved the best for last. . . This is my 85 year old Grandmother. She went as a bathing beauty! (now you know why she wanted a coat. HEE HEE) Hope I can look this SEXY when I'm 85. :)