Feb 6, 2012

God don't make no Junk & and Giveway WINNER

We women have a lot to learn about
Simplifying Our Lives.
We have to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is comfortable for us.  We have to develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something.  We have to
Learn To Be Content  With What We Are!
-Marjorie Hinckley

Sometimes I get frustrated that I'm not good enough, not smart enough, pretty enough, skinny enough, not able to keep up with the demands of life enough, etc, etc.
Then I remember that God made me ME for a reason.  And that I am good enough, smart enough, and all those other things because I am exactly what God made me to be. 

I had a Stake President that use to always tell us youth, "You are Special 'cause God don't make no Junk!"  Everyone is different and we are all Great in our own way!  So be proud to be who God made you to be. . . YOU!!!

Now for the winner of the M.O.M giveaway. . . . (drumroll please) . . . . . .


And the winner is:  Kendra who said "I think the most difficult thing for me is space, but that should change soon...after that it will probably be keeping it organized :)"
Congratulations.  I will contact you via email soon.

For the rest of you, go here get your copy of the M.O.M. programIf you implement this program and you’re not more organized and stress-free than you’ve ever been in your entire life, the will refund your money, no questions asked. So there’s no risk involved.