Oct 26, 2013

County Road, Take Me Home

Sometimes on rare (very rare) occasions I like to jog--so my Jiggle Don't Wiggle (well at least not quite as much). Right across the street from my house is the perfect place to run- The Country. 
Here is my shadow jogging along down this country road.  I didn't pass a single car, only about 13 horses (is it horse or horses, I don't know), 27 cows, 4 chickens, 3 dogs, 2 cats, and a fellow runner who didn't as much as wave nor say hello as she sprinted on by me!   
 Here are some chickens I passed crossing the road.  Why DID the chicken cross the road? Oh never mind. . .
 Here is a country canal road I ran along. 
 This was my view. Hey! You know you're in the country when you see a red barn.
 I passed by this secluded house/cabin. Gorgeous!
I also passed this wild apple tree.  Seriously! 
"Country Road, Take Me Home" . . . and please make my lungs stop burning.  Thank you.