Nov 15, 2013

Announcing

I LOVE General Conference! 
I love hearing the words of living prophets and apostles.  I love feeling the Spirit that testifies of the truth of their words. It makes me happy and instills in me a desire to "stand a little taller, rise a little higher, & be a little better". 
I am currently rereading and listening to the October 2013 General Conference Talks.  Each Sunday, I will post about what things in a particular talk stood out to me and any thoughts/impressions I had.  I would love for you to join me.  We can start a club -
A General Conference Club!
Each week we will read a certain talk and then we'll meet back here on Sunday to discuss it.  Sounds fun doesn't it?  I can't wait!  Let's start THIS SUNDAY, November 17th.   I know that only gives us 2 days, but I think we can do it.  OK!  Ready for your assignment?
 
The 2013 General Conference talk we will be discussing during our first ever GENERAL CONFERNECE CLUB meeting is:
 
by Elder Robert D. Hales
 
See you Sunday!