Nov 2, 2013

Bust A Move

 My girls have decided to follow in their mother's footsteps and take up Roller Skating!
 Back in the day my best friend, Amy, and I would go to the local roller rink almost every Friday and Saturday night.  One day her dad asked us if we were meeting boys there.  Believe it or not, we weren't.  We were honestly just going to get our skate on to songs like Bust A Move, and Rapper's Delight.  And whenever the announcement "This next song is going to be a Couple's Skate, ---Couple Skate folks" we would skate on over to the vending machine, and buy ourselves some moleskin patches to put over our blisters.  Even though I skated a lot, there was one things I could not do. . . skate backwards.  It's just not in my DNA.


In the middle of my daydreaming this little one says, "Watch me mom!  I can skate backwards!"  Show Off!