Nov 23, 2013

For the Love of Reading

Just like this little one of mine, I love to read.  From time to time I thought I'd share with you some of the books I'm Reading, or Have Read, and loved.
 
http://www.amazon.com/Love-Life-See-Good-Days/dp/1609087429/ref=la_B001JP894E_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1385220031&sr=1-8
Right now I'm reading this book.  Love Life and See Good Days by Emily Freeman
Emily has a way with taking everyday happenings and relating them to gospel principles.  She is amazing!  Her writing style makes me feel like we're old friends just having a conversation. 
 
Love Life and See Good Days is a handbook for how to take as our motto the scriptural phase found in 1 Peter 3:10 "Love life, and see good days".  Emily shares scriptures, suggestions, and stories from her life to help us "to see a good day, change our perspective, look at things in a different light,  laugh, uncover good that may be concealed, let our perspective allow us to focus on the Lord.
 
Seriously this book is a great uplifting quick and easy read.  It will leave you feeling happy and better about life.
 
You can purchase this book here or here