May 30, 2014

Exciting Things Are Happening!

EXCITING NEWS:
No more Pencils
No more Books
No more Teacher's Dirty Looks. . . .

Sing it with me now:
School's Out for Summer
But not for -ever! (just until August)

This summer, along with camp(s) and EFY(s) I'm going to try to fill the time and boredom by encouraging my children to choose 3-5 things they want to accomplish during summer break, and sleeping in until noon everyday does not count. 

Hopefully this will eliminate use of the B-word (BORED) around here.

REALLY EXCITING NEWS:
For the first time in forever, we have an officially licensed driver!!!
I'm not sure if I'm elated or worried, but I'm somewhere in that zone.
Cause for the first time in forever - I won't have to drive!

Apparently I'm in a sing-song mood today. . . Please ignore.