Jun 30, 2014

"I can't STAND it!"

Just look at this sweet little 5 (almost 6) year old.  The red mustache and dirty chin just make her that much more adorable.
Over the weekend this cute girl, her sister, and their friend went into business together. 
 They worked for hours designing, creating, and implementing a logo for their business.
Their excitement was almost too much!
While they drew, they talked and said things like:
 "I can't believe we're actually going into business with each other!"
or
"I'm so excited!  This is my first time ever starting a business!"
and
"We're finally opening our own stand together!"

 I think this might be the beginning of a future Forbes 500 company-
You can't go wrong with good product, great price, and cute salesmen.
At the end of the day, these entrepreneurs were tired, sunburned with extremely red-stained lips, but they were happy, satisfied, and $22 richer.


*Surprisingly, no white shirts were stained during the venture of this business.