Jun 9, 2014

Me

 - I'm the oldest child.  I have 1 sister and 2 brothers.

-I grew up in Memphis, TN where I met and married my husband, Clint.
I've also lived in Rochester , NY and Utah, where I currently reside.

-My love language is QUALITY TIME.

-I am an avid reader.
Right now I'm in the middle of reading The Incredible Gifts of Women: 12 Gifts That Will Change Your Life Now by Barbara Barrington Jones

-I am not athletic -at all.  Although I did do tumbling off and on growing up.
I can still do a cartwheel and stand on my head. (Pretty impressive, I know!)

-I love food- not too spicy and no fish please, and there's always room for dessert.

-My favorite season is Autumn.

-My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.

-I have a carb, sugar, baked-good addiction.

-I'm fascinated with history - not necessarily events, but society.  How people dressed, acted, etc.

-I'm 5' 2" and have always wished to be taller.

1. Vacation at the beach or in the mountains?  Can I pick both?  I love my mountains, but sitting on a white sandy beach listening to the waves come in sounds pretty good too.

2. Are you a soda drinker? What's your favorite drink? I'm a boring water drinker.  In fact, I hate it when a meal comes with a drink because I usually just get water anyway.

3. What's your favorite color?  Blue!  Really any shade except Teal.

4. What's your favorite movie you've seen this year?  I don't watch too many movies, unless you count Hallmark Channel movies.  I like the feel good, uplifting, you know how they're going to turn out kind of movies.  I also like a good clean comedy.  Despicable Me 2 is pretty funny.

5. Have you ever been out of the country (whichever country you live in)? Yes, to Mexico and Canada.  It's always been my dream to tour Europe, and Jerusalem.  An African safari would be cool too.

6. What were your favorite school subjects? I liked History,, English, psychology, and I once took an Interior Design class that was pretty interesting.

7. If you could have any job in the world, what would you do? (Excluding being a SAHM)  This is a good question.  I would love to have my own cooking show, or be an author, or an inspirational speaker.

8. What is your favorite store? Deseret Book, and Hobby Lobby

9. What do you like to shop for?  I'm not a big fan of shopping.  I usually do most of my shopping online.  I like being able to shop in my pj's.

10. What kind of flower best describes your personality?  I'd say a poppy.  Usually I'm open, happy, and confidant, but during dark times, I tend to withdraw and close up.

11. Would you rather go out to a party or stay in? Again can I say both?  It just depends on my mood.  There are times when I'm dying to get out of the house, but then there are times when all I want to do is stay home, put on my sweats, and curl up with a good book.

Thanks to my sweet friend, Kendra, over at The Things I Love for this award.