Jun 24, 2014

Temple Tuesdays

One of my goals this summer was to attend the temple more often.
"I have a suggestion.  When a temple is conveniently nearby, small things may interrupt your plans to go to the temple.  Set specific goals, considering your circumstances, of when you can and will participate in temple ordinances.  Then do not allow anything to interfere with that plan."

In order to keep my goal and avoid the small things that may interrupt my plan, I decided to set aside first- thing Tuesday mornings to go to the temple.  WHY?  Because nothing ever happens early Tuesday morning, and I can get there and back before my kids wake up.

 If we are a temple-going people, we will be a better people, we will be better fathers and husbands, we will be better wives and mothers.  I know that your lives are busy.  I know that you have much to do.  But I make you a promise that if you will go to the House of the Lord, you will be blessed; LIFE WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU." - Gordon B. Hinckley