Aug 25, 2014

Come Join the Ranks

Over the weekend, we (well maybe I should say, my boys) joined the ranks in promoting and supporting ALS also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.
 In case you live in a cave or underground and don't know about this challenge that has gone viral all over social media, you can read about it HERE.  Basically you video yourself or someone else dumping a bucket of ice water over your head.  Then you post that video on to your social media site(s) and challenge specific followers to do the same (#icebucketchallenge or #alsicebucketchallenge). You can watch my two boys' videos on my instagram HERE.  
When I think of ALS, I think of Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro's Mama.  If you watch the show, you'll know what a terrible terrible disease this is.  It affects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord causing loss of muscle control.  Currently there is no cure and research is still being done to even find effective treatments.

 Now it's your turn-
I CHALLENGE YOU to take the Ice Bucket Challenge and/or Donate.