Aug 1, 2014

WHAT?!

1.  I can't walk today on account of I did a 10-minute Youtube workout, and then runned on top of that.  I don't know what I was thinking!

2.  I've been reading a Junie B. Jones book to my girls.  Cute books, terrible 1st grade grammar (for an example, see #1)

3.  It's getting close to "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" again -School Time!!!!!  18 days and counting for us.

4.  Clint and I are trying to spend within our means by using Mr. Ramsey's Envelope system.  We've heard good things about it from lots of people.  We'll see how it goes.  (I hate budgeting.)

5.  Family Scripture Reading is back on track.  We had a week that was super crazy, but we're back going strong, unless you count last night when everyone fell asleep watching a movie.

6.  #3 has been gone on a scout trip for the last couple of days.  He gets home today.  We can't wait to see him!  He's the life of the party at our house.

7.  There is construction going on behind our house.  Waking up 6:00 am to the sound (and vibration) of tractors sure can put you in a crappy mood.