Nov 24, 2014

Christmas Shopping

The Polar Express station is playing on Pandora.  There's a fire roaring in the fireplace, and all the children are off at school.  I'm trying to get in the Christmasy mood (and yes, Christmasy is a word.) I've been on the computer all morning trying to get a jump start on my Christmas shopping.   However, as usual, my internet is running somewhere between snail slow and non-existent, making it just a little difficult to get any shopping done. 
I know I shouldn't complain, but this is the one Christmas activity I dread.  For some reason, Christmas shopping stresses me out.  

Am I the only one?

Finding the 'perfect gifts' on a small budget is a lot of hard work!  I'm constantly checking sales and comparing prices online. I vow to start early each year, but that never works out.  So here I presently am, just wishing I could be done, knowing it will all be worth it on when I watch my family open gifts on Christmas morning.  (That part I like.)  Until then. . . . .wish me luck.