Nov 3, 2014

'Tis the Season

to be grateful!

I love this time of year-
Thanksgiving my favorite holiday.
To me the Thanksgiving season is a time to acknowledge all the blessings in our lives and then, during the Christmas season, we celebrate the Source of those blessings, which is our Saviour, Jesus Christ.  It's definitely the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.  I love taking the time to reflect and recognize just how much I've been blessed, it makes me feel good.
(My view this morning- I'm grateful for snow-dusted mountains and white frosted rooftops.)

In fact, it's been scientifically proven that expressing gratitude makes you happier.-seriously!

and THIS VIDEO!  (My high schoolers are doing this every morning.)

"Our loving Heavenly Father knows that choosing to develop a spirit of gratitude will bring us true joy and great happiness." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf 

LET THE THANKING BEGIN!