Apr 20, 2015

Fresh Air, Mountain Breezes, and Family

A couple Saturdays ago, we loaded up the wheelers, a picnic lunch, and our camping chairs and heading up into the mountains for the day.  
20 years ago, I never would have dreamed this would be something I would choose to do much less enjoy.  I can honestly say that spending time in nature with my family makes me happy.
 We talk, and laugh and spend quality time together with no distractions.
I love it!
This crew even did a little spelunking.
 This was our 'Last Hurrah!' before my parents left (last Monday) to spend another year as service missionaries at HVC (Heber Valley Camp).
 The day was perfect - not too hot and not too cold, sunshine, blue skies, and amazing views.
(Can you spot the temple in the background?)
Family Time = the Best Time