Jun 2, 2015

Summer Job

Yesterday we officially kicked of the start of Summer Vacation, and with that, the first day of #3's summer job.  As I said in an earlier post, he will be working at a Boy Scout camp for the summer.  Over the weekend, we got him all ready to leave.  This included packing, getting a food handlers permit and a physical, and filling out all the necessary paperwork (and believe me, there was a lot).

Early yesterday morning, as we made the drive up to the camp, I had to stop myself from thinking about how much I'm going to miss this boy for fear the tears would start and not be able to stop.  It hasn't even been 24 hours and already I miss his extremely large appetite, the way he'll wear anything I pick out for him, his stinky feet, his whistling, his hugs, and his jokes.  
*tears*
It's going to be a long summer for this mama.