Sep 15, 2015

Yes, I love Technology

Have you ever stopped to think about how GREAT technology is and how blessed we are to have it? 

One of the reasons I love technology is that it allows us to keep in touch with family.  #5 spends a lot of her "screen time" video chatting with her grandparents and cousins. . . such a great way to keep family relationships strong. It's almost like you're in the same room together. 

My little brother recently moved to North Carolina, and we were able to  take a tour of his new house 2000 miles away without ever having to leave home.

We can also talk face-to-face with my parents who are serving a mission.  #5 loves to chat with her grandpa.  Grandpa is so sweet to take the time to watch her fashion shows, her dances, and whatever else she has to show him that day. 

To borrow lyrics from one of my favorite movies:
Yes, I love technology,
But not as much as you, you see. . . 
But I still love technology,
Always and forever!