Dec 28, 2015

Holiday Peak

Last week was rough on my nerves, and I can honestly say that I'm glad to be done with it.
The kids were out of school the entire week, which was great and awesome except for the fact that they were ALL "jacked up on Holiday Dew".  They were bouncing off the walls with Christmas excitement - even my teens.  Combine that with a husband who was very busy working super long hours being Santa's helper at work all week- Saturdays and Christmas Eve included.
It's a wonder I made it.
All week long I was like the 4th Destiny's Child chanting:
I'm a survivor
I'm gonna make it
I will survive
Keep on survivin'
Last week we had a jolly-holly good time at our local water-park turned North Pole.
Here we are riding along on the lazy river.  We went sledding down a waterslide and saw Santa.
It was really weird being at the water-park at night in the middle of winter wearing our snow gear instead of our swim suits.
We also went to Temple Square with my parents, Gram, and my sister and her boys.
I love Christmas at Temple Square. It's beautiful and the Christmas Spirit can be felt everywhere.

"The spirit of Christmas is something I hope all of us would have in our hearts and lives—not only at this particular season but also throughout the year."