Dec 11, 2015

Twinners

This is Teresa, Clint's cousin, Aunt Betty's daughter.  Isn't she adorable?
I had the pleasure of picking her up from the airport and dropping her off at the Missionary Training Center (MTC) in Provo. She is going to be a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  She'll be serving in one of my absolute favorite places- beautiful, snowy, Logan, Utah.

Her first words, after picking her up, were "It's so cold!"
( It was currently 54 degrees outside.)
I explained to her little Tucson, AZ self that we were actually having a warm spell and that if if she thinks this is cold, to just wait until she gets up to Logan, where the winter average temperature is 21 degrees!

I love this girl (and I really dig her glasses.  Did you notice we're twinners?)
Speaking of Twins. . . .
These two both came downstairs dressed alike.  It was totally unplanned.
This is proof that sisters think alike.