Mar 1, 2016

End of the OTHER Season!

#4 is wrapping up his basketball season. This year he played on a city ball team, AND on an accelerated league team. He played his last accelerated game on Saturday night, and will play one, maybe two more city league games.

This year he played point guard.  I think that's right- the player who brings the ball down the court?

Ha!  You can tell that even after 4 kids who have played ball, I still have a lot to learn.

It has been so fun to watch his confidence grow (and let's not even talk about his height) and his ball handling skills improve.  He is very much into the sport and loves to play. He loves it so much that he spends his free time watching YouTube videos, and then hour learning and practicing the new moves- maybe they're called skills?

Please forgive the layman terms, this is his non-athletic mom speaking.

What I'm trying to say is it's been a great season, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say, we've had a blast watching him play.