Jun 30, 2016

Senior Photo Shoot

I've been an emotional wreck since May. 
Why?

Because my baby girl is growing up and heading out into the big world (without me).
Yes, I know this is a good thing. I know this is how things are suppose to go.
BUT
knowing all this doesn't make it any easier.
All I can think about is how much I will miss her.
WAHHH!
Granted, she will only be living be 25 minutes away, it's still away.
While I finish showing you #2's Senior pictures, let me tell you a little bit about her.
She's always been easy-going. She was my easiest pregnancy, my easiest delivery, and my easiest baby.


She's a peacemaker. She doesn't like contention, and tries to avoid it at all costs.

She has always been a second mommy to her siblings, not in a bossy way, but in a loving way.
She loves being at home and hanging out with her brothers and sisters (and sometimes her ma and pa too).

 She is a friend to all. I have never heard her talk unkindly about anyone.
I honestly think she sees only the good in people.
She is patient and uncomplaining. She rarely gets mad or upset. And she is always thinking of others.

It's not uncommon to get a sweet little note or text from #2 telling you how much she loves and appreciates you.
She loves the Lord and has always strives to serve Him.
I can't wait to see what God has in store for this sweet girl. She is going to do amazing things!