Nov 29, 2016

Birthday Week 2016

This year, we celebrated birthday week a little differently.
Since this is #2's last year as a "teen", and Clint and I's last year before we hit the BIG 4-0, we decided to celebrate it big. . .
 in sunny CA!
This beauty got to spend her actual birthday surfing in the ocean and soaking up the sun.

We met up with Clint's brother, Stephen, and his family at the beach.
  My girls were so excited to get to play with their cousins, we could hardly contain them. 
  This was also they first time any of my children have been swimming in the ocean.
They kept saying, "It's so salty!"
 
But they loved every minute of it.
(If you look closely, you can see the Santa Monica Pier in the background.)
    
After our day at the beach, we ended the night at Stephen's house. His family was so sweet to feed us dinner. They even had a birthday cake complete with candles for #2.
 Although it was hard to top last years , I think this has been her favorite birthday yet.
I'm all for making this a yearly tradition! Clint, are you with me?


Read more about Righteous Traditions HERE