Nov 22, 2016

Love/Hate Relationship

I have a love/hate relationship with blogging and this blog.

Can you tell?

 Some days I love it, other days I hate it.
Some days it feels like torture to write up a blog post, other days I can't get to my computer fast enough. When I capture a moment I want to remember forever, I can't wait to write about it. However, on the other hand, when my kids whine and cry and don't want any pictures taken, it frustrates me and I want to quit. 

Often I feel like what I share on this little piece of the internet is dull, plain, and boring.  I think, "Why do you even bother"?

Some days it drives me crazy that my blog is the only way some people keep in touch with me. Other days, I'm happy and excited that I'm able to share our family's happening.

Maybe it's hormones. Maybe it's stress. Maybe I'm having a mid-life crisis.

Whatever it is, I keep coming back to this crazy little blog.
I love having a place where all my photos and events are stored in chronological order and available from any device. My children love to read it, and sometimes they spend hours looking back through the years of memories this blog holds.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, sorry for being so wishy-washy.
If you're still here and reading this. . . . 

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!