Jan 16, 2012

Disneyland Trip (part 2)

Remember I mentioned this trip was everyone's birthday gift from my sweet sister and bro-in-law?  Well we celebrated 3 "real" birthdays while on this trip.  AWESOME, right?

After Vegas, we drove to Barstow, CA.  This is a tradition.  We can't drive past Barstow without stopping at what we call the TRAIN McDONALD's.  Here we ate lunch and celebrated my Gramdma's (we call her Gram D) 88th birthday, and #2's (who was born on Gram D's birthday) 14th birthday.

Gram D's 88th & #2's 14th birthday.  I think it's sweet they're holding hands.


1. Birthday Girls plus #5, and #6
2. The Hubs woke up early and ran to a grocery store in Vegas so we would have a cake for the b-day girls.  Isn't he awesome?
3. My mom googling something
4. The hubs and #5
5.  The BEST Sister in the World
6. #1 and Gram D
7.  My Reflection
8.  Birthday girl with little sis #6.
9.  #5 loved having a whole week with her daddy!

TO BE CONTINUED. . . .