Dec 17, 2013

"Chocolate" Day

Yesterday was our 11th Annual Cookie Day.  This year there wasn't very many cookies, just a lot of chocolate! 
and her famous Christmas Mice
This is my sister-in-law, Gina.  She married my baby brother, Dan.
And this is Gina's little elf helper.  Isn't he cute?
Gina made these Red Velvet Peppermint cookies
and chocolate covered Oreos!
And of course you know my sister, Kimberlee.
She made Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Crackers
and Peanut Clusters
I made
Saltine Toffee and homemade Andes mints.
By the end of the day, we were swimming in a sea of chocolate goodness!  (That's my kind of swimming.)
Just look at that plate!
The next step was to wrap each plate in cellophane and tie it with a pretty ribbon.
And voila'!  Our Neighbor Christmas gifts are done.
Until next year. . . . . 
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!