Sep 8, 2014

Not Fair!

Last Friday my Firstborn turned 18!  Eighteen!  How is that even possible?
I'm still in shock and trying to process how the past 18 years passed by so quickly.
 We celebrated with our usual birthday traditions- birthday cup, birthday dinner -which the birthday person gets to choose (pork chops, rice, and broccoli), cake (BTS Cake), and presents of course.
 Speaking of presents:  This year since it's a big birthday, we decided to go big.  Literally.  Inside that giant box is what my kids call a couch-bed,(or CB for short).  To the rest of the world, it's known as a Futon. (Please ignore the boys in the background fighting over the used wrapping paper. . . )
 I love this kid so much!  Why do he have to grow up?  It's not fair. I think I'll write my local congressman about that!