Nov 17, 2014

Weekend Happenings


It snow again on Saturday.  I love the first few snowfalls of the year! 
Except for shoveling the sidewalks and driveway.
(Thanks for shoveling my driveway #3!)
 The little girls got all bundled up in their winter gear for a fun morning of snow angel-making, snowball fights, and trying to make a snowman with uncooperative snow.
(Sometimes I think more time is spent putting on all the snow gear than actually playing outside.)

As much as I love the snow, that was not the best part of my weekend.
The best part of my weekend was spent here, at the Provo Utah Temple, with my family, including my now 91-year old Grandma- Who I lovingly call Gram.
It was such a sweet moment to watch my Gram be sealed to her late husband and her two children, my mom and her brother, Mike.  How grateful I am for the sealing power that makes families Forever Families.