Jan 1, 2015

Connect

HAPPY 2015!
Last night was a pretty boring New Year's Eve.  We had plans to go see a movie with some friends, but when we arrived at the theater, after several text messages, we realized we had misunderstood, and we were at two different movie theaters.  So, we went home, put on our P.J.'s, and pretty much just lounged around.  We did watch the ball drop at midnight, and that's all that really counts when it comes to New Year's Eve anyway.
 This little girl did not make it.  She fell asleep before 9:00.
This guy however did.  And since he got in such a good nap, he was in charge of waiting up for all the older kids to get home.  


With the new year comes new year resolutions.  Today I want to share mine.  This year, I chose to sum my resolutions up in just one word - 


This year I want to just CONNECT.

-Connect with the scriptures

-Connect with my husband

-Connect with my children

-Connect with my health

-Connect with my spirit and soul

-Connect with my Savior

-Connect with God and His Spirit

My over-all goal is to become WHOLE in body, mind, heart, and soul.

Happy New Year- Let's make 2015 the best year yet!