Jun 29, 2015

Payson Temple Dedication


On Sunday, June, 2015 the  Payson Utah Temple 
was dedicated by President Henry B. Eyring.
My parents had special permission from their "Mission President" to come down for the Cultural Celebration and also the Temple Dedication.
 The plan was for my kids to go to the 9:00 am dedicatory session with my parents while Clint and I stayed home with #6, who was too young to attend (you have to be eight). Clint and I would then attend the 1:00 session.  
The first group left later than planned and once again, the doors were locked, and everyone had to come back home to wait for the next one.
 The kids were thrilled to get to spend the morning with Grandma and Grandpa.
Grandpa played games while Grandma got a manicure.
I'm happy to report that everyone made it on time to the remaining sessions and we had a beautiful time.