Sep 22, 2015

Busy little Bee and Birthdays

Life right now is busy busy.  I can't quite put my finger on exactly what I'm so busy doing.  When I look back at the end of the day, it feels like I've accomplished absolutely nothing. I can't seem to keep up with the cleaning, the laundry, or this blog. It is a total mystery, and one that needs solving quickly. Can someone please call Sherlock for me?  Thank you.
We are in the midst of celebrating another birthday week.  It's not quite as intense as our birthday week in November, but it's still fun!
September's birthday week consists of the following birthdays: Clint's brother, Nate (the 17th), #6 (the 18th), my mom (the 19th), my dad, and my brother, Will -who just happens to share the same birthday (the 24th) with my dad.  
That equals 5 birthdays in 7 days. 
That's a lot of birthdays, a lot of cards, a lot of presents, and a lot of cake, but it's also a lot of fun!!!!