Oct 12, 2015

Randomness Post # 7.2356a

 i. Last month I cleaned out my closet.  This is what is left-  a few shirts, 2 skirts, 1 pair of jeans, some shoes, and a bathrobe. This cleaning was due to having recently read the book: 

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Condo.  It's all about how to declutter and organize, but you probably already figured that out (you smartie!). I've slowly been going through the house, keeping only items that bring me joy (aka-still fit me) and getting rid of the rest.  I still have a lot to do, but I choose not to think about that right now.

f. Over the weekend I ran to the mall to buy #4 new Sunday clothes.(He's growing like a weed and now towers over me- No FAIR!) I just happened upon a store having a huge sale.  After spending way too much moolah (that's Spanish for Money- I think), I now have some jeans that fit, and a new jacket!  I also bought Clint a few things, and #2 a few things but she won't get them until her birthday next month.

5. Speaking of birthdays, my sweet little girl will turn 18!  That's E-I- G-H-T-E-E-N peeps!
(insert running around the house screaming)
I'm much too young to have two adult children.  I want a do-over!  Who do I call to file a complaint?
 
 xii. I went on a school field trip with #6 to Cornbelly's.  
I had her cute friends in my group.  We got lost in the corn maze), which only took us approximately 1.4765 hours to complete. (I hate corn mazes, but I was such a good sport this time.  You know, to set a good example for the children and all. . .  We also went on a hayride, played on a beach made of corn kernels, and entertained ourselves on about 1000 different playhouses and swing-sets.  It was a good time.
A.  Last night I looked over at the lamp on Clint's nightstand and thought how sweet it was of him to decorate our room for Halloween.  Only he didn't.  So that only means that spiderweb is real, and I'll be spending some much needed time dusting the house today!