Jan 15, 2016

Hair-Do's, Answers, and Social Media

I'm happy to report that I made it safely home from the laundromat yesterday. 
PHEW!
To celebrate my safe return (okay not really), I took a little visit to my favorite hair salon and had my stylist chop my hair off!  It always feels so good to get a fresh new do.
Clint went on a little over-night fishing trip with some friends. Won't he be surprised when he gets home!
I love it!


Yesterday I also listened to President Russell M. Nelson's Worldwide Devotional for Young Adults.  Sister Nelson also spoke (Find her talk HERE). These are both amazing -AH MAZING talks about being who you are meant to be.
 In Sister Nelson's talk she issued a challenge.  She said,
"Would you be willing to try an experiment for 30 days?
"Daily kneel and thank your Heavenly Father for the scriptures.  Tell Him the one question you most need to have answered that day.  Plead to have the Holy Ghost with you as you read.  Then open your scriptures anywhere, and read until you find the answer.  Try it for 30 days and see what happens".

"[Let] the scriptures become our "go-to source" for answers and for the comfort we may realize we've often been seeking online."

She also talks about the effects of social media on us, but I'll let you read that for yourself.
(I talk about my experience with this HERE, HERE, and HERE)