Feb 2, 2016

Improving Our Talents FHE

"Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities."
 Last night for FHE we learned about talents, namely the talent of Roller Skating/Blading, and for some, Scootering (That's a word, right?)
This was a hands-on lesson, of course, held at a roller skating rink.
(I'm pretty sure this is the only roller skating rink still open within a 1000 mile radius from me.
I've decided to make it my life mission to #bringbacktherink
Not really-)
I love roller skating - If you're bored, you can read a little bit about my roller skating history HERE-
And I love Roller Skating with my family even more!  We had the best time.  We all held hands (a Kumbaya moment for sure), and skated around the rink while singing along with the songs
(They always play the best songs at roller rinks).
I think I could Roller Skate every day and not get tired of it.  Too bad I don't live closer to a Roller Rink.
 The evening was a success, and I'm happy to report that after 21 years, this mama's still got some mad skillz out there on the rink.