Oct 17, 2014

Be Still and Know that I am God

Psalms 46:10

Sometimes life gets hard, and frustrating, and worrisome, and depressing.  That's been my life the past few weeks.  I know it will get better.  I have the faith to make it through, but let's just face it, sometimes it's a lot to deal with all a once and you wonder if you'll ever make it through.
 Last week I woke up to this:
gorgeous blue sky with bursts of white puffy clouds everywhere.
Then there was this pink sunset 
 That colored every single cloud in the sky from the east to the west.
 The next morning, there was this sunrise.
It was as if the sky was on fire.
All a message to me from God to "Be Still", stop worrying, be happy, let Him be in charge.  He can create a much greater masterpiece with my life than I ever can on my own.