Dec 15, 2014

Cookie Day 2014

Last Monday we held our 15th annual Cookie Day.  Fifteen years ago, we started this tradition of getting together to bake cookies and make candy for our Christmas neighbor gifts.
 I love spending time with my sister(s) my mom, and my daughters.
We listen to Christmas music and while we bake and make, we talk, and laugh, and reminisce for hours.  It's the perfect "Girl's Day Out In".
 Once we're all done, we have quite the spread to give away to our neighbors and friends.
This year we collectively made:
Chocolate-dipped PB Crackers
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Peanut Clusters
Peppermint Red Velvet Cookies
On Tuesday, my girls and I dropped off and delivered all our goody plates while the boys were at work and basketball practice. It's so nice to have my neighbor gifts done and delivered.
Can't wait for next year!