Dec 3, 2015

Christmas Reads


We love Christmas books at our house.  In fact we're (when I say we I mean me, I am) kind of obsessed. Reading is so good for you and has many benefits. We buy a new Christmas book or two every year to add to our collection. It's such an exciting time when we bring the Christmas books out of storage. 
Here are some of our favorite Christmas books (so far.  Remember we're still adding to our collection) are:

How the Grinch Stole Christmas
by Dr. Suess

Christmas Jars
and
Christmas Jars Reunion
by Jason F. Wright

I Believe in Santa Claus
by Diane G. Adamson

The Last Straw
by Paula Palangi McDonald

The 13th Day of Christmas
by Jason F. Wright

The Forgotten Carols
by Michael McLean

The Littlest Christmas Tree
by Janie Jasin

What Think Ye of Christmas?
by Ester Rasband

The Polar Express
Chris Van Allsberg

A Christmas Carol
by Charles Dickens

A Little Golden Book's
The Night Before Christmas
by Clement C. Moore

What are your favorite Christmas Books?  What should I add to our collection this year?