Apr 6, 2015

Spiritually Fed

 This past weekend was two full days of inspiring talks, and messages.  The Spirit was felt and my soul was fed.  I woke up this morning with a renewed desire to be a better mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, and disciple of Christ.  I love the way General Conference can do that.  I took pages and pages of notes, and I can't wait to study and ponder each talk again.
We of course had our "Conference Bags". The children look forward to these bags - filled with nothing but their favorite junk food,  These bags have really been a blessing.  They help my children to not only be excited for Conference, but also to sit and listen to the messages.  Not once did Clint or I have to call our children in to watch conference.  They kept track of the time themselves, and when the time came for each session to begin, there they were.  

I am grateful for prophets and apostles on the earth today.  I am grateful for their encouraging words.  I am grateful for their testimonies, and for the directions they give us.  I know life is better when we do what they say.  "Follow the Prophet - He knows the Way"